The Nail Lounge - Graduated Glitter Mani DIY
We've been rocking glitter nails with a twist this
We can't resist a bit of glitter here at Nail Lounge HQ. and
while we're all for full-on glitz, sometimes a girl wants to mix
things up a bit. That's why we love the graduated glitter mani! By
building up layers of glitter at different points up the nail, you
get a cute sparkly ombre effect that's quick and easy to do!
Here's what we did:
1. Paint your nails a solid colour - we used Rimmel 60 Seconds polish in Aye Aye, Sailor,
£3.69 - a gorgeous, shiny navy blue.
2. Once the polish has completely dried, paint a layer of
glitter polish - we used Rimmel Precious Stones in Diamond Dust, £3.99
- over the top 3/4 of your nail, leaving the bottom part
3. Wait a few minutes, and then paint another layer of glitter
on the top half of your nails.
4. After it's dried, paint yet another layer of glitter, this
time just over the tips.
5. Finish with a clear top coat.
Who's going to be trying the graduated glitter look, then?